Vtg 1920s/1930s STETSON NO 1 QUALITY Cowboy Hat 7 1/8 7 1/4 western Ranch RARE
Vintage/Antique Stetson Cowboy Hat fits size 7 1/8 to 7 1/4. Extraordinarily rare and incredible early Stetson western hat with 1 1/8 ribbon (with unfinished bow edge), curled brim, and a Tom Mix/gus crease. The pebbled grain and unstitched seam on the sweatband are features that help date this piece.
Condition: A beautiful worn-in look with some subtle darkening/light spotting on the felt, wear to the ribbon, wear on the sweatband, and moth tracking on the UNDERSIDE of the hat. This piece is absolutely wearable on its present condition and with care will have plenty mileage left in the tank.
This measures as a 7 1/4 to 7 1/8 on my millinery sizer. Brim: 3 1/2" - 3 3/4". Crown: 4 3/4" in back x 4 1/4" in front. Interior: approximately 7 3/4" x 6 1/2". This item is in the category "Clothing, Shoes & Accessories\Men\Men's Accessories\Hats". The seller is "whiskeyknuckles" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Size: 7 1/8 to 7 1/4
- Model: No 1 Quality
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Department: Unisex Adults
- Style: Fedora
- Fabric Type: Fur Felt
- Material: Beaver
- Theme: Work Wear, Workwear, Cowboy, Rockabilly, Southwestern, Western, Ranch Wear, Raw Edge, Boss of the Plains, No 1 Quality, Antique
- Features: Wide Brimmed, Wide Brim, Curled Brim, Kettle Curl, Pencil Curl
- Color: Silverbelly
- Vintage: Yes
- Year Manufactured: 1920-1929
- Decade: 1920, 20s, 1930s, 30s
- Brand: Stetson